Do you have electrical engineering experience, and are you seeking a new role? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Nebula Space is helping a collaborative company recruit an Electrical/Electronic Instrumentation Technician, and the full-time role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a skilled Electrical/Electronic Instrumentation Technician, you will maintain the various data acquisition and control systems on the clients test facility, including generating a preventative maintenance plan. You will also provide end-to-end testing of all manufactured components, ranging from simple harness continuity checks to more complex signal response testing of data acquisition systems.
In this role as an Electrical/Electronic Instrumentation Technician role, you can expect to:
- Provide the first point of call for all investigations (de-bugging) of anomalous behaviour associated with electrical and electronic functions
- Support the test campaigns to ensure the smooth running of test facilities
- Support meetings and interactions with customers regarding relevant instrumentation information
- Provide a circuit board manufacturing capability
- Supply manufacturing capability for interconnecting harnesses
To apply for this Electronic Instrumentation Technician role, you will need a degree, HND or equivalent in an electronic engineering-based subject with an emphasis on practical field experience combined with a solid fundamental theory base. You will also require the following:
- A good understanding of data acquisition fundamentals and the types of sensors usually used (pressure transducers, flow meters, temperature sensors), including both transmitter (4-20mA type) and transducer (voltage) output types of sensors
- Good understanding of the importance of calibration, best industry practices and minimisation of cumulative errors
- Analogue and digital theory basics
- Excellent soldering skills and experience with crimping terminal pins
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, our client will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please reach out to the Nebula Space team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Electrical/Electronic Instrumentation Engineer position. We'd be thrilled to hear from you.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!