Nebula Space is seeking a skilled Embedded Software Engineer to join a Flight Software team in the United Kingdom. This full-time role offers a competitive salary and a compelling benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in real-time embedded software looking to take the next step in their career and be part of exciting and innovative projects in space. You will focus on flight software development for onboard satellite computers.
In this Embedded Software Engineer role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Design, develop and validate onboard Flight Software for our client spacecraft
- Define ICDs, development and verification plans
- Perform Flight Software verification, validation, and integration
- Participate in Mission System Test and Simulation campaigns
To apply for this embedded software role, you will need a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a relevant engineering/science discipline. You will also require the following:
- Experience with software development for real-time embedded systems (C/C++)
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and embedded software engineering
- Experience developing and implementing test plans
- Experience developing software for the aerospace sector would be a plus
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach. Some of those benefits include:
- Flexible working around core hours and hybrid working options (Dependent on individual role requirements)
- 25 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 28 days) + 8 days Bank Holiday per year
- Life insurance, long-term sick pay, and private healthcare (taxable benefit)
- Relocation allowance and more!
To learn more or to apply for this full-time Embedded Software Engineer job in the United Kingdom, please get in touch with Nebula Space today.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!