Nebula Space is helping a Germany-based company find a talented and dedicated Junior Electronics Design Engineer to join their inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time electronics design engineering role is based in Germany and comes with an attractive salary and a compelling benefits package.
As an attentive Junior Electronics Design Engineer, you will work with colleagues from the international design team in the company's electronics department to design and test electronic units in satellites. You can gather your experience in different project phases, from early concept until final acceptance for flight.
- Design point of load and isolated DC/DC converters for satellite units
- Create analogue and digital motor controllers and drivers
- Design power distribution, overcurrent and overvoltage protection circuits
- Verify the performance of your circuits by simulation for worst-case, derating and signal integrity analysis
- Test your circuits under extreme conditions during qualification/acceptance tests
To apply for this electronics design engineering job, you will need a Master's degree in electronics engineering or a similar discipline and knowledge of the design, simulation and test of DC/DC converters. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of motor controllers and an understanding of electrical motors
- At least one programming language suitable to control automated test set-ups (Phyton or C/C++)
- Experience with ECAD design and simulation tools (Mentor PADS, Spice, HyperLynx, ADS)
- Good written and oral English language skills and the ability to work in an international team
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and a fantastic benefits package.
If this full-time Junior Electronics Design Engineer job in Germany motivates and inspires you, please get in touch with Nebula Space today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!