Do you have quality assurance engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in Germany? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Nebula Space is helping a collaborative company recruit a dedicated and skilled Quality Assurance Engineer to join their inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time QA Engineer role offers an attractive salary and a fantastic benefits package.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will schedule, prepare and implement all aspects related to the quality assurance of large, complex and meaningful technical projects during integration and test activities. You will also provide companionship and support for integration and test activities.
- Support the PA Manager during reviews and milestone reviews
- Provide technical oversight and action planning (shift work schedule) for the QA internal project team inspectors
- Takeover inspections, depending on necessity
- Organise the quality assurance work packages within the project, including the interfaces between AIT, PA and QA
- Support Non-Conformance Review Boards (NRBs) for major Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) related to internal AIT activities
To apply for this quality assurance engineering role, you must be a Technician or Master Craftsman in a technical domain or have a comparable qualification. You will also require professional and methodical competence with knowledge of implementing quality assurance topics in the space industry. In addition, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Expertise in the professional management of employees
- Knowledge of action planning and organisation of shift work
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- High decision-making ability
- Increased willingness for travelling and shift work
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!