Do you have mechanical design experience, and are you seeking a new UK-based role? Nebula Space is helping a collaborative company recruit a full-time Senior Mechanisms Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and excellent benefits package.
As a Senior Mechanisms Engineer, you will work on the development, design, manufacture and test of various mechanisms.
In this Senior Mechanisms Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Manage new and existing mechanism products, with accountability for budget, schedule and quality (technical and hardware)
- Engage in hands-on engineering, including build, test and spacecraft integration responsibilities
- Coordinate risk management across mechanism modules and payloads
- Liaise with mechanical system engineers on spacecraft analytical/prediction methodology.
To apply for this Senior Mechanisms Engineer role, you will need an MEng or BEng or equivalent, ideally in engineering. A space-related qualification is not essential. You will also require the following:
- Previous management of technical projects delivered within budget and schedule constraints
- Proven success within spacecraft engineering or high reliability engineering industries
- Mechanical design experience including stress-critical components, precision tolerances and drafting, materials awareness and fabrication/manufacture methods awareness
- Experience with debugging hardware, component, software and firmware issues, electrical hardware design and software would be advantageous.
To apply for this Senior Mechanisms Engineer opportunity, contact Nebula Space today for full details.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!