Do you have spacecraft propulsion engineering experience, and are you seeking a new senior role? Nebula Space is helping a space company find a Senior Propulsion Engineer, for role based in the UK with a very attractive salary
The Senior Propulsion Engineer will be the subject-matter expert leading the implementation of innovative chemical propulsion technologies, including the development of green propulsion systems, propellant tanks, thrust vectoring mechanisms, and refuelling technologies for in-orbit servicing.
- Taking responsibility for the design, analysis, manufacture, testing, launch preparation and in-orbit commissioning of propulsion systems
- Getting involved in complex design projects for major industrial partners
- Being the main technical responsible for the planning and execution of these services to external parties.
To apply for this Senior Propulsion Engineer role, you will need at least 7 years of experience in spacecraft propulsion engineering and an all-round systems understanding of space propulsion requirements and engineering. You will also require the following:
- Experience defining and verifying system requirements and components throughout the lifecycle of a project
- In-depth knowledge of monopropellant and bipellant propulsion subsystems
- Knowledge of liquid propulsion components: Tanks, valves, pressure
- Experience with mathematical modelling and simulation software, plus the manufacturing, assembly and integration of a propulsion subsystem.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you will receive a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
To apply for this full-time Senior Propulsion Engineer job, please contact Nebula Space today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!