Do you have satellite engineering experience, and are seeking a new job in Germany? Nebula Space is working with a client who is looking for a Technical Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Senior Satellite Engineer, you will direct the elaboration of technical proposals for Earth Observation space systems.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the areas you might be expected to work in:
- Lead the elaboration of technical proposals (ESA, DLR, EC, commercial customers etc.) for Earth Observation space systems
- Analysis of customer, mission and system requirements (specifications, SoW), including execution of a functional analysis, definition of a requirements tree and identification of proposed adaptations
- Execution of trade-offs, analysis and definition of missions and system architecture
To apply, you will need completed studies (Diploma or Master) in aerospace engineering or an equivalent qualification. You will also require the following:
- Several years of professional experience in satellite engineering projects, preferably in Phase 0 – B1
- Competencies in space mission design, satellite systems engineering and spacecraft subsystem design
- Profound knowledge of mission analysis and astrodynamics
- Understanding of Earth Observation remote sensing principles (optical and microwave)
To apply for this full time Senior Systems Engineer Earth Observation job in Germany, please contact Nebula Space today.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!