Do you have cyber security experience, and are you seeking a new job in Germany? Nebula Space is helping a company in the space sector find a Space Cybersecurity Specialist, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
In your first few weeks in this Space Cybersecurity Specialist role, you can expect to:
- Prepare security analyses on equipment and subsystem level
- Prepare crypto concepts and surveys
- Establish Cryptographic Architectures
- Identify, assess and actively contribute to the mitigation of security flaws
- Manage security evaluation of crypto devices
To apply for this Cybersecurity Specialist role, you will need a Master's degree in information technology, computer science, mathematics or physics or an equivalent qualification. You will also require:
- Sound experience in the area of IT security, approval of crypto equipment or certification after Common Criteria Standard
- Good knowledge of the formal definition of secure systems and the definition of formal security targets.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this full-time Space Cybersecurity Specialist job in Germany, please contact Nebula Space today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!