Do you have structural engineering experience, and are seeking a new job in Germany? Nebula Space is working with a client looking for a Structural Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the areas you would be working in:
- Development of structural concepts for satellites and payloads
- Responsibility for structural requirements definition
- Responsible for the structural sizing and analysis, including engineering planning, coordination and conduction of structural analysis, structural modelling and assessment, documentation and communication of results
- Definition and support of structural verification tests, including test specification, test prediction, test conductance and test evaluation
- Technical support for system engineering in the domain of structural engineering
To apply for this Structural Engineer role, you will need a degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering with a focus on Structural Engineering. You will also require the following:
- Profound knowledge of structural mechanics
- Knowledge of static, dynamic, acoustic and thermos-elastic analysis
- Basic knowledge of system engineering
- Experience with structural analysis software, such as Hyperworks and NASTRAN
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, please get in touch with the Nebula Space team today to apply and register your interest in this full time Structural Engineer position in Germany.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!