Nebula Space is looking for a skilled and experienced Technical Architect - Mechanical to support our client's rapidly growing and innovative company. This full-time Technical Architect role is based in the UK and offers a favourable salary and many compelling benefits.
As a Technical Architect, you will reinforce and support the company's engineering department, using your skillset to advance its evolution in a growth context (namely mechanical). You will also ensure that architecture is in place to move the company's missions forward and help to make space safer and more sustainable for future generations.
If you were already working in this Technical Archtect job, here are some things you would be doing:
- Receiving the Engineering Director's delegation of authority about technical decisions
- Being the technical reviewer for your field of specialism across each of the engineering domains
- Working across the engineering teams to ensure problems are managed from identification through to resolution
- Overseeing the technical development and implementation of assigned programmes in the relevant project reviews and guiding teams
- Ensuring quality of standards and procedures across engineering, and defining, mapping and proposing processes and procedures
To succeed, you will need an undergraduate engineering degree in an associated field and extensive experience working in mechanical systems within the space industry. You will also require proficiency in SolidWorks and familiarity with other packages such as CATIA, NX, CREO, etc. Additional requirements include:
- At least 10-15+ years of experience in your areas of expertise
- Experience working with businesses delivering long-term, complex projects and programmes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels
- A passion for space, space sustainability and supporting the company's teams
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive an attractive salary and excellent benefits, including 25 days of holiday plus 8 bank holidays, private healthcare, stock options, a relocation allowance, flexible and hybrid working options and more.
We'd love for you to apply for this full-time Technical Architect - Mechanical position in the United Kingdom, so please get in touch with Nebula Space today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!