Do you have assembly integration test experience, and are you seeking a new job in Germany? Nebula Space is helping a collaborative company recruit a full-time AIT Manager (m/f/d), and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As an AIT Manager, you will direct and assure the full AIT process according to stakeholder expectations and project requirements within quality, cost, schedule, team and risk constraints.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Support and advice System Engineering with verification of design regarding AIT aspects in the early phase
- Plan and take responsibility for all project AIT tasks
- Establish and maintain AIT documents based on AIT Handbook and CWA Flow
- Ensure timely availability of AIT documentation, ground support equipment, check-out software, personnel, facilities and results processing capability.
To apply for this AIT Manager role, you will need an engineering degree in a technical discipline, preferably with additional economics background. You will also require the following:
- Long-time experience in space projects
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Structured work method
- Evidence of technical leadership for several employees.
To apply for this full-time AIT Manager (m/f/d) job in Germany, please contact Nebula Space today.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!