Do you have Design Development Engineer experience? Nebula Space are looking for a full-time Design Development Engineer (Mechanical) in the UK and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Design Development Engineer, you will work as designated Engineer in multiple project teams. This role will be a critical role in serving our international customer base in design, development, and industrialisation of our current and new fluidic control solutions for a wide variety of space-based propulsion applications.
In your first few weeks in this Design Development Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Design fluid system components such as electro-mechanical valves and/or mechanisms
- Participate in customer programmes as designated development engineer
- Undertake procedures for assembly and test of development and qualification hardware
- Generate design and compliance documents using CAD, finite element and data acquisition packages
- Work to support the company’s commitment to safe working – on both site-based activity and design principles
To apply for this Design Development Engineer role, you will need a degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering to at least 2.1 standard. You will also require the following:
- Minimum of two years of post-qualification work experience in the space industry
- Proven experience with CAD for generating 3d models
- Detail drafting for manufacture (advantageous but not essential)
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Nebula Space's team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Design Development Engineer (Mechanical) position. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!