Do you have task engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Germany? Nebula Space is helping a satellite systems company find an EMC Analysis & Test Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a EMC Analysis & Test Engineer, you will support satellite projects from the pre-development phase up to flight readiness.
- Analyse system requirements and extract EMC relevant requirements
- Plan and implement EMC tests at unit, subsystem and system level
- Coordinate with customers, vendors and subcontractors
- Present work results internally and to the customer.
To apply for this Satellite Engineer role, you will need a degree in engineering with a major in electrical engineering, communications technology, high-frequency technology or comparable qualifications. You will also require the following:
- Professional experience in phase B/C/D in satellite EMC tasks
- Familiarity with EMC analysis and simulation tools
- Excellent team-working skills in large projects
- Flexibility, with the ability to work independently.
Please reach out to the Nebula Space team today to apply for this full-time EMC Analysis & Test Engineer position in Germany.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!