Do you have embedded software developer experience, and are you seeking a new job in the United Kingdom? Nebula Space is helping a collaborative company recruit an FPGA Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Formulate data processing problems arising from projects, capture requirements
- Develop data processing models and analyse to determine designs for the FPGA-based solution
- Implement processing chains in HDL and verify with simulation test benches
- Deploy to development and target hardware and support verification at processor and system level
To apply, you will need at least 3 years of experience in FPGA development and expertise in implementing test benches and verification through simulation. Other essential requirements include but aren't limited to:
- Experience with VHDL or Verilog implementation
- Experience with Xilinx Vivado
- Ability to work well within a small and growing team
Please reach out to the team today to apply or register your interest in this full-time FPGA Engineer position in the United Kingdom.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!