Do you have hardware design experience, and are you seeking a new challenge designing electronics for satellites? Nebula Space is helping a Germany-based company find a full-time Junior Electronics Design Engineer, and the role comes with a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
As a Junior Electronics Design Engineer, you will design and test electronic units in satellites and design point of load and isolated DC/DC converters for satellite units.
- Design analog and digital motor controllers and drivers
- Design power distribution, overcurrent and overvoltage protection circuits
- Verify the performance of your circuits by simulation for worst case, derating and signal integrity analysis
- Specify PCB layouts and guidance of the PCB layout designer for multi-layer and rigid-flex High-Rel PCBs with up to 14 layers with Mentor PADS.
To apply for this role, you will need a Master's degree in electronics engineering or a similar discipline and knowledge of the design, simulation and test of DC/DC converters. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of motor controllers and an understanding of electrical motors
- At least one programming language suitable to control automated test set-ups (Python or C/C++)
- Experience with ECAD design and simulation tools (Mentor PADS, Spice, HyperLynx, ADS).
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Junior Electronics Design Engineer position in Germany, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Nebula Space today.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!