Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job? Nebula Space is helping a collaborative company recruit a Project Manager to join their operations team on a remote working basis. You will guide the delivery of space mission projects, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
The Operations team is in charge of delivering the company's space mission services using the technologies developed in-house by the Tech team and externally by key partners and suppliers. You'll be managing the whole project lifecycle, from capturing customer drivers and requirements to planning successful project execution.
Some of the primary duties you will be expected to perform as Project Manager include:
- Interfacing with customers and the mission stakeholders, technical and commercial teams, partners and suppliers
- Contributing to the design of the mission alongside the systems engineering and mission operations teams
- Overseeing the selection and execution of building blocks, from launch service providers to ground segment infrastructure providers and all the regulatory landscape that frames the delivery of services
- Defining timelines, allocating resources, identifying risks and using in-house technologies and services to satisfy customer expectations
To apply for this Project Manager role, you will need practical knowledge of project management and how it applies to space mission projects. You will also need:
- To be comfortable working in a small company with big ambitions and constrained resources
- Able to identify and take quantified risks and make decisions in a busy environment to satisfy customer needs
- Technical background based on complex products that can directly relate to space/satellites
- Team player who is comfortable managing other people and external stakeholders
As a vital member of the team, and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If this full-time Project Manager job motivates and inspires you, please don't hesitate to apply with Nebula Space today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!