Do you have contract management experience, and are you seeking a new full-time job in Germany, We're helping a company in the aerospace industry find a Subcontractor Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Subcontractor Manager, your main task will be to ensure the supply of the satellite programs with complex subcontractor equipment and subsystems.
In your first few weeks in this Subcontractor Manager role, you can expect to:
- Guide the supplier and manage the essential reviews at the supplier during the contract period
- Evaluate supplier performance and initiate and follow up on necessary measures
- Coordinate and lead selection committees of suitable suppliers, considering project-specific requirements and historical performance
- Leading the supplier and managing the essential reviews at the supplier during the contract period
- Monitoring suppliers, including ensuring compliance with specified cost frameworks, quality standards, work instructions and deadlines.
To apply for this Subcontractor Manager role, you will need previous engineering studies if applicable industrial engineering studies or studies of economic sciences. You will also require several years of professional experience in the field of "Procurement Management" or “Subcontractor Management”, ideally in the aerospace industry. In addition, you should have a high technical affinity and a high motivation, commitment and sense of responsibility.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
If this full-time Subcontractor Manager job motivates and inspires you, don't hesitate to get in touch with Nebula Space today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!