Do you have electrical and data handling systems engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in Germany? Nebula Space is helping a respected company recruit a full-time Electrical Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of £65,000 for your dedication.
As an Electronics Systems Engineer, you will define the electrical architecture of satellites or payloads and coordinate the work of a team of engineers. This includes Harness, EMC, and electronics design in large projects. Frequent travel is required for this role.
During your first few weeks in this space engineering role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Collaborate with lead engineers from other disciplines (thermal design, mechanical design, and software)
- Manage key budgets (power, discrete interfaces, data rates, bus loads)
- Evaluate, select, and manage lower-level suppliers
- Review technical documentation provided by suppliers and support subcontractor reviews
- Requirements engineering and planning of requirements verification
- Manage and harmonize electrical interfaces between separate units
We are seeking candidates with a diploma in electrical engineering, telecommunications engineering or a similar discipline. You will also need a background in electrical and data handling systems engineering in large space projects and:
- Several years of professional experience in electronic development for space
- Electronic circuit analysis (worst case analysis, part stress analysis, FMECA)
- EMC design and verification
- Satellite power and thermal control systems
- Knowledge of relevant standards(ECSS / MIL standards)
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Systems Engineer Electronics job in Germany. They'd be thrilled to hear from you.
Nebula Space is a specialist recruitment consultancy working in the world's most innovative, fast-moving and exciting sector. We are space industry experts bringing together top global space talent with some of the world's most prestigious companies. Offering contractor and permanent positions, we're meticulous about finding the right fit for every candidate and role. No matter where you live in the world, if you've got the skills, we've got the contacts to help you achieve the job of your dreams. The space industry is growing – now is the time to become a part of it!