The position encompasses generating equipment setup, checkout, and maintenance plans, as well as crafting product test procedures. The role supports product testing, delivers test results and data to the engineering team, and aids in supporting a crucial product line including chemical propulsion, propulsion systems, and new product development.
Essential duties include:
- Reviewing and interpreting higher-level requirements
- Developing compliance matrices against test plans and specifications
- Gaining extensive knowledge of rocket engines, thrusters, and space standard engineering
- Providing input to test plans
- Designing test equipment and setup, including component identification
- Procuring, fabricating, and assembling necessary systems
- Creating setup, checkout, and maintenance procedures
- Performing testing activities and collating results
- Supporting test reports and interacting with customers
- Engaging in safety-first practices and compliance with Health, Safety, and Environment regulations.
- Ideally holding a BSc degree in Mechanical, Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering or Physics with relevant industrial experience
- Practical hands-on engineering skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various levels of personnel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude towards hard work and continuous learning.